Click here to View General Ordinances
Board and Committees
Our board currently consists of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. We also have several committees that assist the board with the functions of the neighborhood such as architectural improvements, pool maintenance, and safety and security. The board meets several times a year to address issues of the neighborhood and holds two open meetings that all homeowners are encouraged to attend. These meetings are an open forum to share information. If you would like to join the board elections are held every fall. Volunteers for committees are very much appreciated and you would like to help the neighborhood in any way, contact the board. If you see a need that is not currently being addressed, lend a hand and contribute to your neighborhood. A copy of our By-laws are available here: By-Laws.
Our neighborhood pool is open from the Memorial Day weekend through the Labor Day weekend. Each household will be provided an access card for the gate and be activated as long as their annual dues are paid. The card is a permanent card that should be transfered to new homeowners when the home is sold. If the card is lost, a $27 replacement fee is required to have a new card programmed.
The hours of the pool are 10:00am to 8:00pm daily.
After closing times, chemical treatment is added to the pool and is not safe for swimmers until the open time the following day.
The pool rules are posted at the pool and are available here: Pool Rules
Our annual dues are used to pay for many items that benefit the neighborhood such as pool operation and maintenance, pond chemical and insect treatments, mowing of common areas, lighting for entrances, insurance, and general maintenance of public items. The 2017-2018 dues are currently assessed at $200 per home and must be paid by July 1. Failure to submit payment by August 1 will result in collection of the dues with late fees and all collection costs paid by the homeowner. Payment shall be by either check, online via Paypal, or money order and returned checks will incur a $20 processing fee. You can pay dues online here.
A reminder will be sent to each resident and checks should be mailed to:
- Carroll Creek Homeowner's Association, P.O. Box 555, Huntertown, IN 46748.
Any exterior upgrades or modifications to structures or fences are required to be reviewed by the Architectural Committee before commencing with work. The architectural submission can be downloaded, completed and either emailed or mailed via USPS to Above and Beyond Community Management at the address listed on the form.
Click here to download the architectural submission form
A few guidelines:
- Fences shall be 4' tall maximum.
- A single section of screening 6' tall and no more than 12' long may be installed directly adjacent to a patio. (Within 12" of the concrete patio).
- Sheds of any type are not permitted in the covenants.
- You can not build any fence on common grounds.
- Easements are for utiltiy access and if you build a fence on one, you risk losing it when the utility needs access. They have the right to knock it down without your permission.
At the present time, each section of the Carroll Creek development has a separate set of covenants and they can be downloaded below.
- Carroll Creek Section 1, Phase 1
- Carroll Creek Section 1, Phase 2
- Carroll Creek Section 1, Phase 3
- Carroll Creek Section 1, Phase 4
- Carroll Creek Section 1, Amendment 1
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section1
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 2B
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 2C
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 3
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 4
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 5
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 6
- Lakes of Carroll Creek Section 7
- Preserves of Carroll Creek Section 1